Registered Trademark (OC-ETP®)
OC-ETP® is a registered trademark. OC-ETP® material is cast from the highest purity copper cathode (grade "A" LME registered brand). It is perfect for any electrical application that requires copper busbar and busduct. OC-ETP® has excellent mechanical and thermal properties. Good thermal conductivity also makes OC-ETP® well suited for heat exchange applications with limited space such as CPU-heat sinks.
We have patents for OC's innovative products: OC-ETP® Twist Bar.
Additional patent applications for other innovative products will follow.
- Oriental Copper has achieved the ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Quality Management System accredited by Bureau VERITAS Certification since 1998.
- Oriental Copper has achieved ISO 14001:2004 Certification for Environmental Management Systems accredited by Bureau VERITAS Certification since 2001.
- Oriental Copper has achieved OHSAS 18001:2007 for Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001 since 2012. Certified by BUREAU VERITAS
- OC has received product certifications from international and Thai industrial standard institutes such as JIS, EN, ASTM, AS/NZ and TIS since 2006.
- Copper busbar and rods for electrical purposes meet the international standards as required by customers.